Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Start

Wow! It's 2011! I can't believe how time has flown. I've been married 5 years, I have 2 kids, both growing quickly into little people. Where has the time gone? As I reflect back on the year, I am a little disappointed on how unaccomplished I feel. I always want to craft more, see more friends, enjoy life a little more. This year I'm dedicated to start new and try to do it all again. So this year, I do have some resolutions: (1) craft more, spend more time doing what I enjoy, more time decorating the house, making kids clothes and just enjoying the craft store (but without spending too much money!) (2) spend more time without the kids, meaning dedicating more time to my hubby, myself and my friends (3) enjoy the kids more, basically stop looking at each minute of the day waiting until I get some time alone at night, all in all, enjoying each moment of everyday, the stressful and the fun!

Now with those 3 goals laid out there, I hope that I will find more time to blog as well. Which technically goes right along with my resolutions - crafting more and having more time with friends (since you Kate, are my friend, and my partner in crafting!). We definately need to get back to crafting days, and I need to be better at calling and having more interesting things to talk about. So with this is the start of a fabulous year of enjoying life, crafting and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment