Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fabric Play Tents

Kate,

Remember those adorable fabric play tents you originally showed me from this blog? Well, I saw this version from So You Think Your Crafty. I love it too! I love the apple tree and how the veggies and fruits can be moved. Very interactive. Sort of makes me want to buy a bunk bed for the kids. There are so many cute ideas out there for making play tents for you kids. They do look like alot of fabric and a lot of work though. Maybe I'll add it to my dream list.


Here are some other cute ones for inspiration:

Perfect for that fairy party!


Photo from ikat bag

For others interested in making them, there are lots of tutorials out there, including some of the links listed here and you can also buy kits from Etsy or already made tents from Etsy as well. This is just one designer of them - http://www.etsy.com/shop/missprettypretty.

Can you tell the kiddos are sick and I'm trying to keep myself occupied while they rest and veg out? There are just so many cute ideas out there, and just not enough time (and money) to complete them all!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment