Wednesday, March 10, 2010

so you think youre crafty

Laura,

I KNOW you are crafty and I hope I am a little too. But this blog http://soyouthinkyourecrafty.blogspot.com/2010/03/kids-can-do-week-6.html
is pretty awesome. I do really like the tents, but it's the Mod Podge Hand Trees which really took me for a ride. I think this might make a nice gift for someone in the future, when her kids have longer arms.Ummmm......

I don't really have much to show, because I have been working on cross stitch. That's how I knew Spring had Sprung. For me the desire to do cross stitch is just as much a sign that spring is here as flowers are. Just think how crafty the world would be if I was mother nature. Just an idea to chew on :) So, no pic's because its really slow going on the cross stitch.

I did want to let you know that Springtime on the Bay (that's what I call it) is this month. Its a crafting event put on by the Bay Country Crafters at Baldwin Hall in Millersville, MD from March 24th to March 28th. http://www.baycountrycrafters.typepad.com/. Its pretty awesome and I love to support our local crafters. I also KNOW that these ladies are crafty too.

More soon!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment