Monday, October 12, 2009

Bargain sales ruin me!

Kate,
You know how I love great bargains and great sales, especially at the fabric store. I completely forgot it was a holiday weekend. And you know holiday weekend means great sales! I stopped into JoAnn Fabrics in search of some more scrapbooking tape and I was thrilled to see all the 50% off sales inside. I tried to be good. I have promised myself not to buy any more fabric or crafts until I use up what I have (my craft closet is overflowing!). But, like any other craft addict, I caved. I was drawn over to the remnant rack in the quilting section and couldn't resist picking up a few yards of fabric that was on clearance. For those who don't know about the remnant sales, it's 50% off the regular price and then another 50% off the sale price. Basically awesome! So I picked up a couple yards of fabrics for $1.50/yard, when it's usually $5.99/yard and up. YAY! Now, what to do with my new finds?


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment