Monday, October 12, 2009

Sew many things and so little time

Laura,

Wow! Our first posts! This is so cool!

I knew about those sales, so I purposefully stayed out of craft stores ;) Its funny that you should ask today what to do with impulse fabric, I think you should make a few simple draw string bags as see in WEEKEND SEWING by Heather Ross. They could be used for project bags or for travel, just to throw stuff in for the kids. That is what I am planning to do with my impulse fabric.

She also has a pattern for a cute make-up bag, check book cover, and slippers. And kids stuff too! I will bring my book next time I see you, but in the mean time check out the flicker group http://www.flickr.com/groups/1012922@N24/ Just to wet your whistle.

I have been a busy crafting bee this weekend. I promise to post tales and pics soon!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment