Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just a little knitting from the past two weekends

Hi Laura!

I am a little behind in my postings from last weekend. I finished up a bib and a few hats. The hat with the folded brim is for a 4 month old little boy, who is going to be baptized next weekend. The other hat is for a charity called the Children of Pine Ridge Reservation (SD). This particular reservation faces 80%+ unemployment and bitter cold temps. As a member of the Children of Pine Ridge Reservation Ravelry group we are currently working on items for infants (3mo+), toddlers, kids and teens.

I think I will send this bib along as well. I know the picture is bad, but this bib has a little monkey on it. In person it's really cute.

Here is the link for the pattern. She has a lot of really other cute patterns: http://downcloverlaine.blogspot.com/2009/09/imp-bib_19.html

This weekend I am working on my first pair of hand knit socks. It could be my last, as I suffer from second mitten syndrome and I am not sure how socks would be any different :)
Hope to hear from you soon!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment